Smoked Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Muffins
Rich and decadent smoked dark chocolate pumpkin pie muffins. These are so stuffed with pumpkin pie goodness, chocolate and finished with the smokiness from the Traeger. These are must-make muffins.
- 1 1/4 cup Flour I used King Arthur Gluten-Free flour
- 2 tsp Double Acting Baking Powder I used Bob's Red Mill
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 large Eggs room temp.
- 1 cup Pumpkin Pie Mix I used Farmers Market Food
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil slightly warmed to not have chunks
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips I used enjoy life
Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl or kitchen-aid. Whisk together and then in a separate bowl whisk eggs and add them to the dry ingredients. Add pumpkin pie mix, coconut oil, and coconut cream to a separate bowl and whisk together. Add to dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined. Fold in dark chocolate chips.Spoon batter into each muffin cup. This recipe made 12 muffins and I filled the cups about 3/4 of the way full. Place in the Traeger for 20-25 minutes. Using a toothpick to check when muffins are fully cooked and removing as soon as it comes out clean. These muffins came out super moist and the dark chocolate chips melty in every bite.