This ” Triple B Prosciutto Panini”. Aka….blackberry, basil, brie, prosciutto panini is a flavor combo your taste buds have dreaming of. The ripe fruit paired with freshly picked basil, creamy brie, and salty prosciutto. OMG my mouth starts watering just reading this sentence. I’ve always been a turkey and cranberry panini lover but this recipe just kicked the turkey panini to second place.
I was working on my Taste of Trader Joe’s E-book and had some blackberries leftover from my smoked bacon, blackberry pizza. The pizza recipe is included in the e-book, along with the other 55 recipes! Not wanting the berries to go to waste, I created this triple b, prosciutto panini, and my life was forever changed. Ok, ok. I could go on but I know you want to get to the ingredients so you can start making this panini.
Triple B Prosciutto Panini Ingredients
- Loaf sourdough bread
- 1 package prosciutto
- Large slice triple creamed brie
- Mayo & Dijon Mustard
- Fresh or packaged Basil
- 1 package organic Blackberries
These ingredients will make a couple panini’s, how many you ask? That will depend on how big you stack your panini, don’t let me hold you back on your panini creation!
Building your Triple B Prosciutto Panini
This is the fun part! I like to get my sourdough bread already sliced at the grocery store. You can grab a fresh-baked loaf and just ask for them to slice it up for you. If you don’t have this option, just grab a sharp serrated knife and get to slicing. You will lay two pieces down and I placed mayo on one side and dijon mustard on the other. In a separate bowl, mash blackberries, this will allow them to lay down better in your panini. Then slice your brie and layer on basil and prosciutto. You are good to close your panini up and place on a hot skillet.
I like to use this skillet to get the grill marks on the bread. It is not imperative to have for this recipe, it will be just as good without the grill marks.
Triple B Prosciutto Panini
- 1 loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 pkg Prosciutto
- 1 large Slice Triple Creamed Brie
- 1 Mayo
- 1 Dijon Mustard
- 1 pkg Basil or fresh out of garden
- 1 pkg Organic Blackberries
Building your Panini
- This is the fun part! I like to get my sourdough bread already sliced at the grocery store. Most of the time you can grab a fresh baked loaf and just ask for them to slice it up for you. If you don't have this option, just grab a sharp serrated knife and get to slicing. You will lay two pieces down and I placed mayo on one side and dijon mustard on the other. In a separate bowl, mash blackberries a bit, this will allow them to lay down a bit better in your panini but you can skip this step if you'd like. Then slice your brie and layer on, move on to basil, prosciutto and you are good to close your panini up and place on hot skillet.
Can’t wait for you to make this incredible panini and see for yourself how packed with flavor it is! Grab the ingredients and get to making this today!
I love to find great deals on healthy ingredients which is why I recently signed up for Thrive Market. Loving this option during this time when I am not wanting to go to the grocery stores often. Thrive gives you the option to shop from the comfort of your own home & get the items you love. I have seen such great deals on healthy products that I use regularly.
If you are interested in giving Thrive a try here is a 25% off coupon to get started! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any issues or questions!