Smoked Truffle Fries! Oh my gosh this recipe is chocked full of flavor & texture like you’ve never tasted before! The pairing of rich truffle with the smokiness that the traeger gives these fries is sooooo addicting! You will find you can’t stop until the plate is empty & your licking your fingers! You won’t want to waste a drop of this incredible sauce!
These fries are so easy to make, literally taking less than ten minutes to chop, coat with the amazing truffle sauce and get to smoking! I love creating recipes that are full of flavor but don’t make you stay in the kitchen all day. Simple ingredients can pack a ton of flavor and nutrients without the hassle. Let’s get to the good stuff so you can start making these today!
Smoked Truffle Fry Ingredients
- 2 pounds multi-color carrots ( I love to grab mine at Trader Joe’s)
- 3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3-4 Tbsps Truffle Sauce ( this sauce packs a punch of spice so maybe start with less to see your spice level)
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Salt ( I use Maldon Smoked Salt)
- Optional Toppings ***
- 2 avocados mashed
- 1 fresh lime, juiced.
- Minced Cilantro
Truffle Fry Cooking Instructions
- Preheat Traeger to 375.
- Wash, Peel and Slice carrots and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle avocado oil, truffle sauce and toss. Be sure to really coat each carrot fry. Sprinkle in pepper and smoked salt & toss again.
- Place on sheet pan or bbq veggie pan and place on smoker. I cooked mine for 35 minutes but it will depend on the size of carrot fries you made. Start testing yours around 20-25 minutes and remove when perfectly done. I liked mine to be a bit crispy around the edges and still have a little bite.
- Remove and top with guacamole. I made mine simple with just mashing avocados and fresh lime juice. Mince the cilantro and sprinkle over the top. Enjoy!
These fries are so good, don’t be surprised if they don’t last more than 5 minutes! I never have leftovers even if I double or triple the recipe. They are just so good to snack on or add to any meal. Take it from me, you NEED these in your life!
Smoked Truffle Fries
- Traeger Grill
- 2 lbs Multi-colored Carrots I love Trader Joe's
- 3 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp Truffle Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Salt
- 2 Avocados mashed
- Minced Cilantro
Smoked Truffle Fry Instructions
- Preheat Traeger to 375.Wash, Peel and Slice carrots and place in large bowl.Drizzle avocado oil, truffle sauce and toss. Be sure to really coat each carrot. Sprinkle in pepper and smoked salt & toss again.Place on sheet pan or bbq veggie pan and place on smoker. I cooked mine for 35 minutes but it will depend on the size of carrot fries you made. I would start testing yours around 20-25 minutes and remove when perfectly done. I liked mine to be a bit crispy around the edges and still have a little bite.Remove and top with guacamole. I made mine simple with just mashing avocados and fresh lime juice. Mince the cilantro and sprinkle over the top. Enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed learning about another recipe from me today! I always love hearing from you so be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked these smoked fries!
Shop this Post:
Finding Healthy Groceries
I love to find great deals on healthy ingredients which is why I recently signed up for Thrive Market. During this time when I am not wanting to go to the grocery stores often. Thrive gives you the option to shop from the comfort of you own home & get the items you love. I have seen such great deals on healthy products that I use regularly.
If you are interested in giving Thrive a try here is a 25% off coupon to get started! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any issues or questions!
If you are interested in getting a Traeger I have linked the website below. I absolutely love mine and have used it for more than just smoking meats. I’d love to answer any questions or concerns you have so feel free to reach out! The smoker has become the place for me to grill, bake and just infuse the smoky flavor to any food. It is so versatile and can be used for meats, veggies, pastries and cakes! Pretty much if you can create it, it can smoke it!
Click the grill below to go check out the grills that could be yours!
Be sure to check out some of my other blog posts! Who knows, you might find a couple new favorites!