I have to admit I am a margarita loving lady! I tend to be the type that likes to keep it simple, fresh squeezed juice, tequila and salt , no added syrup or sugar. This smoked peach margarita hits the spot and adds that smokiness that I love so much.
I have created possibly the best Smoked Peach Margarita, so you might need to plan a grocery stop before your weekend begins! I also gave it a try as a Mocktail & yep just as good! The Smoked peaches give it the flavor like you added mezcal, but you didn’t! I’ll include both recipes below!
3 medium peaches or 2 large peaches, sliced in half and place on Traeger Grill for 20 min at 180 smoke setting.
Remove peaches from the grill and peel the skin off , place in blender on purée.
For each Margarita
– 2 Tb @cointreau
– 3 Tb fresh squeezed lime juice
– 2 oz @dulcevidatequila
– 2 Tb smoked peach purée
Place all ingredients in glass, I like mine really cold so I added ice to my glass to keep it chilled.
Stir to combine all ingredients & enjoy!
Smoked Peach Margarita Mocktail
– 2 Tb fresh lime juice
– 1 Tb Smoked Peach Purée
– 1/2 cup @sanpellegrino_us
Place all ingredients in glass with ice & stir!
I thought this was super refreshing & might be my new every afternoon drink! Perfect pairing for an afternoon on the patio enjoying the warm weather and cold cocktails!
I hope you enjoy both of these recipes & post pictures of your drinks! Also, you can make these even if you don’t have a smoker, I just love the Smoky flavor so I use my Traeger Grill as often as I can!
Smoked Peach Margarita
- Traeger Grill
- 3 Peaches medium or 2 Large ( 2 Tbsp Peach Puree per glass)
- 2 Tbsp Cointreau
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice fresh squeezed
- 2 oz Tequila Dulce Vida
- 3 medium peaches or 2 large peaches, sliced in half and place on Traeger Grill for 20 min at 180 smoke setting.
- Remove peaches, peel the skin off and place in blender on purée.
- Place all ingredients in glass, I like mine really cold so I added ice to my glass to keep it chilled.
- Stir to combine all ingredients & enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed reading and creating this recipe! Be sure to check out some of my other recipes and trip posts that I have posted about below.