I am always searching for a dressing that is full of flavor without all the additives. This Herby Creamy Ranch is just that! A dressing that is made with clean ingredients yet not lacking flavor. It has become a staple in my home and I use it to top a lot of different recipes, not just salads.
This recipe is really easy to throw together and it really does compliment most meals. I have used it on salads, on baked sweet potatoes, maybe on nachos a time or two! I also used it to sub my regular dressing in my buffalo chicken slaw recipe It just has such a nice herby creaminess to it that it can go on everything, guilt-free.
Classic Ranch Dressing
- Mayo 1/4 cup
- Organic Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1/4 cup
- Raw Coconut Vinegar 1/4 cup
- 3 Organic Green Onions roughly chopped ( I used the whole onion, green and white part)
- Parsley 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Basil 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cilantro 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
- Couple Cracks of Black Pepper & Sea Salt
Place all ingredients into a Kitchenaid Food Processor or any kind of Nutribullet or Blendtec. You just need to be able to mix all ingredients together, continue to chop and blend the herbs. I blended mine for about 2 minutes to get the olive oil working & all the herbs finely chopped.
If you are vegan you can alter the recipe by choosing Vegenaise to substitute for the mayo in this recipe. It can still be enjoyed thoroughly with this alteration.
I like to pour this Herby Creamy Ranch dressing into a glass bottle for storage. It tends to last about 4-5 days in the refrigerator if you haven’t already used it up by then. This recipe usually lasts 2-3 days in my home since like I said I find numerous ways to put it on just about everything!
You can also premake a large batch of this dressing and freeze it in small batches to use at your convenience.
Be sure to follow @sproutingvitality on Instagram and tag #sproutingvitality in your food posts! I absolutely love seeing the food pictures and hearing from you!
I hope you really enjoy this recipe and be sure to check out some of my other recipes on my site!
Herby Creamy Ranch
- Food Processor
- 1/4 cup Mayo Chosen Foods
- 1/4 cup Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spectrum Culinary
- 1/4 cup Raw Coconut Vinegar Coconut Secret Official
- 3 Organic Green Onions roughly chopped (green and white part of onion)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Organic Basil Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Organic Cilantro Finely Chopped
- 2-3 Cracks Black Pepper & Sea Salt
- Place all ingredients into a Kitchen aid food processor or any kind of Nutribullet or blendtec. You just need to be able to mix all ingredients & continue to chop & blend the herbs. I blended mine for about 2 minutes to get the olive oil working and all the herbs finely chopped.
- If you are vegan you can change the mayo out and use Vegenaise to make this recipe compliant.
- I pour and store the dressing in a glass container in the fridge. This keeps everything fresh for about 3-4 days. This recipe makes enough for a couple salads and would be perfect to make and pack for work lunches. I only make small batches to make sure it is at its freshest when used and to not let any go to waste.