Looking for a fantastic cauliflower recipe? I have just what you are looking for with this cauliflower couscous! This is a gluten-free, low-carb, healthy cauliflower couscous that is filled with flavor. Are you someone that loves finding new ways to make old favorites? Have you gotten on board with switching your rice and pasta out for cauliflower? I have, and let me just say I am loving the switch and especially this Fantastic Cauliflower Couscous Recipe.
This delicious cauliflower couscous salad has become a staple in my home. I like to have it on hand as an easy lunch or to spruce up a bed of greens as a cauliflower couscous cous side dish. The flavors really complement each other and make it a salad I crave. This Cauliflower CousCous is super light but packs a big punch of superfoods. I highly recommend making it and seeing what your taste buds think of it.
Cauliflower Couscous Recipe
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower or 2 bags Trader Joe’s Fresh Cauliflower Rice
- 3 Tb Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tb chopped unsweetened Dried Cherries
- 1 Tb minced Basil
- 1 Tb minced Cilantro
- 4 Green Onions finely sliced
- Zest & juice of 1 Lemon
- Cracked Black Pepper & Sea Salt
How To Make Cauliflower CousCous
- Place Avocado Oil and garlic in a pan on medium heat and saute until aromatic. Add Cauliflower to the pan and saute for 10 minutes until fully cooked, remove from heat & place in a bowl. Add chopped cherries, minced herbs & sliced green onions. Toss ingredients and finish with the zest of lemon, lemon juice, and cracked salt & pepper. Toss one more time & allow to sit for 10-20 minutes to really allow the flavors to mingle.
This CousCous is one of my favorites to make as a side or even place on a bed of arugula as a green salad. The flavors just come together so well and really make this CousCous delicious and filling.
Other Ways To Use Cauliflower
- Cauliflower couscous salad
- Cauliflower couscous with spices
- Vegan cauliflower couscous
- Mediterranean cauliflower couscous
- Cauliflower couscous side dish
- Cauliflower couscous pilaf
- Cauliflower couscous stir-fry
- Roasted cauliflower couscous
- Cauliflower couscous tabbouleh
- Cauliflower couscous bowl
- Cauliflower couscous with herbs
- Cauliflower rice couscous
- 1 Head Large Cauliflower or 2 bags TJ's Fresh Riced Cauliflower
- 3 Tb Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Tb Unsweetened Dried Cherries
- 1 Tb Minced Basil
- 1 Tb Minced Cilantro
- 4 pieces Green Onions (finely sliced)
- 1 Lemon ( using zest & juice)
- 1 Cracked Black Pepper & Sea Salt
Cauliflower CousCous Prep
- Place Avocado Oil & garlic in pan on medium heat and saute until aromatic.
- Add cauliflower to the pan and saute for 10 minutes until fully cooked, remove from heat & place in bowl.
- Add chopped cherries, minced herbs & sliced green onions & toss all together to incorporate into CousCous.
- Add zest & juice of lemon. cracked black pepper and sea salt and toss all ingredients again to make sure everything is mixed in.
- Allow CousCous to sit for 10-20 minutes to have the flavors start to mingle together and the flavors merge.
Check these posts out! Trust me, you want these on your plate!
I love to create content & share a ton on Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest. If we aren’t friends over on these platforms, let’s change that today!
Be sure to follow @sproutingvitality on Instagram and tag #sproutingvitality in your food posts! I absolutely love seeing the food pictures and hearing from you!